Thursday, June 25, 2009

Harmony Balls and the Farmer's Market


Hi,

I have been really busy getting ready for the Farmer's Market this Saturday in St. John's. I only got to attend once last year, so I am excited about trying it out again this year. They only allow 2 jewellery tables each Saturday, so all of the jewellery designers were put on a rotation. That is only fair. The Farmer's Market is so interesting. There are so many different products - from produce to foods to different craft items. Everything is hand-made which makes it so great!!!

I am hoping to be able to spread the word about my "Gems From the Sea" - the beach glass jewellery. I have finally had success with drilling holes in the beach glass!!!!! It has taken a lot of trial and error - mostly error (in broken pieces :( ) - but I guess that is the best way to learn. The pieces are fantastic. Pictures do not do them justice.

Check out the site and the Farmer's Market.

Have a great day! Congratulations to the teachers and students who are finishing off another school year!!!! I miss my students!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment